Welcome to Year 4
We have an action-packed time ahead in Year 4!
It will be a year where we encourage the children to become more independent in their learning whilst providing a supportive, creative and exciting environment, in which they can flourish.
Be prepared in Year 4 !
- You will need to bring in your Reading Record, reading book, homework, lunch and a water bottle every day;
- Bring in your P.E kit at the beginning of the term;
- Be responsible for reading to an adult at home - Reading at home is an important part of children's learning;
- Don’t forget to take home letters to your parents, and return any replies;
- Push yourself, work hard at home, do extra if you can.
We look forward to working with you throughout the year !!!
This term, P.E is outside. Please ensure your child has outdoor kit in school.
Shorts or tracksuit bottoms, t-shirt and trainers.