We want our parents and carers to know and understand what is happening in their children's lives. We also want parents and carers to share with us when there is important news. We have a range of ways of keeping in. touch, including all of the following:
- Newsletters go out to parents on a fortnightly basis. These usually include notices about forthcoming events.
- The School Calendar is maintained with a live link on the website, so that parents can see waht is happening.
- E mails and e electronic letters home. Routine letters are usually sent out on Fridays, but where there is a more urgent need we will send messages home.
- School Comms. We ask parents please to sign up for School Comms, which we use for a range of messages, including urgent updates on school events, when, for example something needs to be cancelled at short notice.
- The School Website is an important source of information about areas such as school polices and about the curriculum.
- Class Dojo is used to create links between classroom teachers and teaching assistants and home. More information can be found on this website on the Families page.