Homework is set for both Maths & English weekly on a Thursday, to be handed in on the following Tuesday.
Maths is usually set using MyMaths - https://www.mymaths.co.uk/ which your child should have a log in for.
Reading is not set as homework however, children should be reading with an adult often and discussing the things that they read.
Questions you could ask your child include:
- What has happened so far in the story?
- What do you think the book might be about from the front cover?
- Tell me about the main character
- Where is the story set and how do you know?
- Describe your favourite part of the book so far
- Who would you recommend this book to and why?
Don't forget to sign your child's reading record once you are finished!